A thorough diagnosis is what Dr. Ashraf Sabry is known for . From the first visit a diagnosis plan is formed to provide all information needed to reach a correct diagnosis and then a treatment plan.
How do we form a diagnosis plan ?
- Asking some questions in the first visit to know the the partner’s age and medical and surgical status and habits and work and lifestyle.
- Checking the female partner’s ability to produce an egg for pregnancy monthly through hormone and ultrasound checkup of ovulation and ovarian reserve.
- Checking the uterus readiness to host an embryo through checking the cavity using ultrasound and hysteroscopy or sonosalpingography.
- Checking the egg ability to reach uterus through fallopian tube through checking the tubal patency by sonosalpingography or laparoscopy.
- Checking the pelvis for any problems like endometriosis or adhesions using ultrasound or laparoscopy or sonosalpingography.
- Checking the male partner’s ability to produce enough good sperms and attain a good erection for doing sex through semen analysis and ultrasound
What are the treatment options provided by us ?
- Awareness and providing missing information and correcting wrong ones.
- Taking medications by one or both partners
- Performing surgery to one or both partners to correct a problem
- Providing assisted reproduction techniques which include ovulation induction , IUI or IVF and ICSI.